Parent Guide to Reading with Your Child
Want to support your child’s reading at home? This all-in-one resources explains the “why” behind the 5 pillars of reading AND provides easy, engaging tips and activities for parents. With this one resource, you will have everything you need to help your child with reading!
“How do I help my child read?” If you need for parents to , this Parent Guide to Reading resource is for YOU!
This bundle explains the as supported by the science of reading. It includes:
- Parent strategies and tips for ALL areas of reading
- Engaging activities for homework, read aloud time, spelling, and sight words
- Reusable blank templates
- Reading bookmarks
- Spelling desk cards
- Sight Word Phoneme-Grapheme templates and examples
- Reading Comprehension Roll-and-Talk games
- Links to FREE video tutorials for parents
- Editable Parent letters for you to send home with your students
- An explanation of each pillar in parent-friendly language including:
- Phonemic awareness
- Reading Comprehension
- Send home the whole Parent Guide at the beginning of the school year
- Send home the whole Parent Guide at the end of the school year for summer
- Send home a section at a time with your classroom newsletter (WITH editable parent letters included!)
- Impress your students’ parents at teacher conferences
- Highlight your skills with this at Parents’ Night
- Print out or send home via email
The Parent Guide to Reading is separated to give you flexibility. The possibilities are endless! Your students’ parents will have EVERYTHING they need to support their child at home!!!
Phonemic Awareness Assessment and 1-Minute Drills
Sink That Ship- A Phonics Game
Word Lists for ALL Phonics Skills- Real & Nonsense Words
For a FULL list of my resources, check out my TPT Store!
Thank you for your interest in the resources of Orton Gillingham Mama!
Orton Gillingham Mama is a Fellow-in-Training and member of the Orton Gillingham Academy at the Certified Level, a certified Dyslexia Practitioner through the International Dyslexia Association and a certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) through ALTA.
Follow my Instagram page, @Orton Gillingham Mama, and website www.ortongillinghammama.com for
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.