CVC Word List – Short Vowels
Improve your students word recognition and reading fluency with these Phonics Word lists. Have your student highlight the target phonics skills to bring a multisensory approach to these phonics reading lists.
40 CVC Word Lists – Short Vowels
Build word reading fluency & automaticity with 40 different CVC word lists – a different CVC Word List for each phonics skill!! Target one phonics skill at a time by reading these decodable CVC word lists. Use a multisensory approach with these no prep, easy to read short vowel word lists!
Each CVC Word List moves from simple to complex:
- CVC Word Family Fluency Pages
- Single CVC Word List Fluency Pages
- Mixed Short Vowel CVC Words Fluency Pages
- Real and Nonsense words included AND progress monitoring date checks!
Use in the CVC Word List in SEVERAL ways!
- Print-and-go for easy, one-time use
- Print and place into clear protective sleeves to use over and over again
- Scroll through the PDF digitally on your ipad, computer, smart board, etc.
YES?? Then become a friend of Orton Gillingham Mama by joining her library of free resources! And, follow her Instagram page, @OrtonGillinghamMama for even more tips, videos, and strategies!
You can also find Orton Gillingham Mama in her TPT Store!!!
Thank you for your interest in the resources of Orton Gillingham Mama!
Orton Gillingham Mama is a Fellow-in-Training and member of the Orton Gillingham Academy at the Certified Level, a certified Dyslexia Practitioner through the International Dyslexia Association and a certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) through ALTA.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.