Alphabet Letter Sounds Slides & Classroom Posters
Teach letter sounds with ease with these NO PREP slides and classroom posters. Engage your students with multisensory practice with letter sounds! 148 pages of click-and-go slides that you can use as-is or create your own deck of slides for practice.
148 NO PREP slides for reviewing letter sounds!
Add which slides you want to review and simply click-and-go. Your students will love the engaging keyword pictures and multisensory approach to learning their letter sounds!
- Letter-keyword-sound (with picture)
- Letter (with picture)
- PPT slides with letter-keyword-sound (with picture)
- PPT slides with letter (with picture)
- PDF with letter-keyword-sound (with picture)
- PDF with letter (with picture)
- Elkonin Boxes 3-sounds slide
- Elkonin Boxes 4-sounds slide
- 46 Letter-picture posters
- All short vowels
- All consonants
- Multiple spelling graphemes: s, th, c, g, y
- Digraphs: ch, sh, th, wh, ck, ng
- Silent E long vowels (a_e, e_e, i_e, o_e, u_e)
YES?? Then become a friend of Orton Gillingham Mama by joining her library of free resources! And, follow her Instagram page, @OrtonGillinghamMama for even more tips, videos, and strategies!
Thank you for your interest in the resources of Orton Gillingham Mama!
Orton Gillingham Mama is a Fellow-in-Training and member of the Orton Gillingham Academy at the Certified Level, a certified Dyslexia Practitioner through the International Dyslexia Association and a certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) through ALTA.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.